I want to go to....
I would like to explore.... Hover your mouse over the map, & click to go
Prices from $325 to $575 per couple
Auckland 5.5hrs; Rotorua 3hrs; Taupo 2hrs; Wellington 4hrs
Mobile (and SMS): 0221256920
Address: 11 Bracken Street Hospital Hill Napier
Contact Person: Yvonne Johnstone
Directions: Situated in a residential area on Napier Hill above the marina area of Ahurriri, a 10 minutes drive from Napier Airport, and a 5 minute drive from Napier centre. A short walk from the Botanical Gardens.
McHardy Lodge is a Qualmark 5 star rated Lodge situated in an historic 1890s villa on exclusive Napier Hill with stunning views of the mountains and Pacific Ocean. The Lodge has four sumptuous deluxe suites, featuring ultra comfortable super king beds and spacious bathrooms with deep tub or claw foot baths and separate showers, and two standard queen rooms with shower rooms en suite.
McHardy Lodge provides a luxurious and centrally located base from which to experience the Hawkes Bay wineries and gourmet dining experiences, the Art Deco heritage, golf at Cape Kidnappers, the Gannet Colony or our fantastic cycle trails around Hawkes Bay. Or it may be the perfect place to simply relax and unwind in luxurious surroundings in the Hawkes Bay sunshine, whilst still being within walking distance (or short drive) of the attractions of Napier City.
McHardy Lodge offers the finest hospitality and:
• unique guest suites with antique furnishings and the finest bedding
• library to relax in with open fire
• beverage and wine list
• gourmet breakfast using the best locally sourced fresh produce
• evening dining for parties of four or more by prior arrangement
• billiards room with full size billiards table
• heated swimming pool with lounging areas
• extensive verandahs for relaxation or breakfast dining
• free wireless internet access throughout the Lodge
• informal lounge area with wood burner
• attractive gardens with stunning views
• on site parking