I want to go to....
I would like to explore.... Hover your mouse over the map, & click to go
Dargaville B&B, Hosted Self-catering
Prices from $120 to $195 per couple
10 minute drive from Dargaville or 2 hours 15 from Auckland
Phone: 021 0537 577
Mobile (and SMS): 021 0537 577
Address: 7 Alcemene Lane, Baylys Beach, Dargaville
Hosts: Lorne and Leah
Directions: Sunset View Lodge is a mere 10 minute drive from Dargaville on the West coast off Baylys Coast Road, it is only a 2 hour and 15 minute drive from Auckland airport or 1 hour drive from Whangarei.
Listen to the sweet sounds of the waves rolling in onto the pristine beach, as you sit on your deck, relaxing and reading a good book, drinking a glass of wine, or have a refreshing swim in our pool.
Subject to availability, you have the choice of three suites on the 2nd floor, or three suites on the ground floor. All our suites have sea and rural views, flat screen TVs, fridge, microwave, coffee and tea making facilities, along with modern ensuite. With separate dining/conference/socialising facility, and swimming pool, making this the most unique and luxurious accommodation available in this area.
Alternatively, for those on a tighter budget, we have a twin room with separate bathroom that shares the dining room facilities for tea and coffee making, or for use as an extra mingling opportunity.
Nearby dining choices include a two-minute walk to the very popular "Sharkeys" restaurant/takeaways, or a 10-minute drive to Dargaville with a variety of dining options.
A few of the local attractions are:
• 10-15 minute walk to the golden sands of Ripiro Beach, NZs longest driveable beach which is over 100 kms long, where those amazing evening walks are to die for during a summer sunset
• Horse treks on the beach, surfing lessons or surfboard hire
• Kai-iwi Lakes with clear blue water and white sand is a 20-minute drive
• Dargaville Museum or Matakohe Kauri Museum to learn the history of the Kaipara
• Waipoua Forest to see NZs largest Kauri tree, Tane Mahuta
Sunset View Lodge