Marina Lodge Homestay
Marina Lodge homestay is located just 2 minutes stroll from Waikawa Marina.
Picton and the Interisland Ferries are just 5 minutes drive away, and the wine region is a half hours drive
Welcome to Marina Lodge
Only five minutes drive from the Picton Town Centre and another minute from the ferries, this quality self-contained architect-designed apartment in Waikawa Bay has a double bedroom with queen bed, bunkroom with two bunks, kitchenette, bathroom and lounge.
Amenities at Marina Lodge
- Ample off-street parking for car and boat, with courtesy car available on request.
- Warm, comfortable and modern, with indoor/outdoor living, exterior balcony, & gas BBQ.
- Lovely colourful garden in season with lots of trees for relaxing outdoor evenings.
- A one minute stroll to the Waikawa Marina, with an extensive complex that includes Waikawa Boating Club Rooms, restaurant, cafe/bar, and all boating requirements.
- Breakfast supplied if requested.
- A friendly and relaxing atmosphere where your comfort and enjoyment comes first
- Not suitable for young children.