I want to go to....
I would like to explore.... Hover your mouse over the map, & click to go
Greytown B&B, Homestay, Farmstay, Hosted Self-catering
Prices from $140 to $160 per couple
One hour from Wellington, 2 minutes from Greytown
Mobile (and SMS): 02102900841
Address: Elm Grove, 48 Kemptons Line, Greytown
Hosts: Rebecca & Sid Kempton
Directions: Take Bidwells Cutting Road from Greytown heading South towards Martinborough. Take the first left into Kemptons Line. Elm Grove Cottage is sign posted 500 metres from the corner on your right.
Welcome to Elm Grove Cottage, your perfect quiet getaway in rural Greytown. Built in 1878 and beautifully restored in 2010, this charming 1.5 bedroom cottage is set amongst the NZ Historic Places Trust listed Elm Grove Farm Estate.
Quiet and private, with your own entrance and parking, you will enjoy the magnificent surrounding rural views across farmland and the luxurious self contained accommodation.
One hour from Wellington, 15 minutes drive to Martinborough and only two minutes drive or a 20 minute walk from Greytown’s award winning cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
Elm Grove Cottage offers guests:
- Complimentary first morning continental breakfast provisions including a selection of Twinings teas, plunger coffee and fresh fruit
- Queen size Sleepyhead Torquezone bed complete with Egyptian cotton sheets and luxury linen
- Additional small room to fit a portacot
- Queen Elizabeth II (QE II) covenanted native bush to discover
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Deep clawfoot bath with shower over
- 37” Freeview High Definition TV
- HiFi system with iPod/MP3 dock
- Automatic central heating
- Iron and Board
To make a booking, our website calendar shows 'live' availability, so please book online at: www.elmgrovecottage.co.nz
Or feel to contact us for more information: 0064 6 3049 354 / 0064 21 029 00841 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Elm Grove Cottage