I want to go to....
I would like to explore.... Hover your mouse over the map, & click to go
Napier B&B, Farmstay, Vineyard
Prices from $145 to $235 per couple
18 Mins from Napier centre on road past airport to Taupo.
Address: 342 Hill Rd RD2 Napier
Hosts: jes roddy
Directions: From the intersection of SH5 and SH2, 10 km N of Napier head towards Taupo. .Hill Rd is the second road on the left. Esk Valley Lodge is about 500 m from the turn off on the left.
Our large rooms named after our vines, have vineyard and valley views, air conditioning, private facilities, quality linen and fine native timber fittings. Guests have use of the large lounge and library and espresso machine.
Breakfasts at Esk Valley Lodge are freshly cooked, and feature home grown and local ingredients. Organic options available.
At the lodge itself guests can :
• Wander the quiet gardens or pick flowers, vegetables or fruit for the table from the orchard of over 100 trees of various fruits..
• Relax and play Petanque or croquet on the lawn
• Explore the surroundings, wineries and cafes of the Esk Valley. The river, walks and a surf beach are all within 10 minutes cycle ride.
• Stay in and read a book, watch a DVD movie from the library, relax by the log fire.
Nearby activities include:
• Exploring the many vineyards and wineries of Hawkes Bay, some within a few minutes of the Lodge.
• Napier is renowned as an Art Deco city. Spend a day enjoying the Architecture
• Fly and surf fishing ranging from the quiet local Esk river, the wild Mohaka river 20 minutes up the valley, or the pounding Pacific surf 5 minutes away
• Many golf courses, from the rustic Te Pohue course to the world- class Cape Kidnappers
• Spectacular walks through native flora and fauna, with magnificent views of valley and ocean.
• Various garden tours, including famous Trellinoe Park close by.
• The gannet colony at Cape Kidnappers
Esk Valley Lodge