Auckland Natural Encounters & Eco Tours
Great Barrier Island
Bush and Beach Ltd
Description: Escape from the heart of Auckland and within 30 minutes experience unspoilt native New Zealand with our daily guided eco-tours. Enjoy spectacular views of both coasts. Stroll beneath rugged cliffs on a wild west coast black sand beach. Walk the easy trails amongst giant tree ferns in the lush rainforest. Admire a cascading waterfall. Suitable for all ages.
- Wilderness Experience: Daily 12.30 - 5.30pm. Enjoy spectacular views of both coasts. Stroll on a wild west coast black sand beach and walk the easy trails in the lush rainforest. Suitable for all ages. Free pick up from inner city accommodation. Refreshments included
- Coast and Rainforest Walk: Daily 10am - 5pm. Visit the Arataki Visitor Centre the regenerating rainforest, a magnificent rugged West Coast beach and after a kiwi style picnic lunch we take you to an area of untouched original rainforest with mature 1000 year old kauri trees. Free pick up from inner city accommodation. Refreshments and picnic lunch included. Minimum 2 passengers.
- Best of Both Worlds Tour: Daily 9am - 5.30pm. A morning tour of Auckland?s most spectacular city sights combined with an afternoon Wilderness Experience ? a journey of contrasts. Free pick up from inner city accommodation. Refreshments included.
Location: [map here] Auckland
Season: All year
Contact person(s): Helen Bissett
Address: PO Box 12-1007, Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: +64 9 837 4130
Freephone: 0800 423 224
Fax: +64 9 837 4193
Comments: Free pick up service in central Auckland.
Qualmark endorsed visitor activity.
New Zealand International Exclusive Tours
Description: Experience New Zealand's very best natural encounters and eco experiences with an exclusive privately guided tour tailored to your exacting requirements.
Your host and guide, Michael Hood, will provide you with a creative and unique itinerary, and show you New Zealand like nobody else can! References available.
Season: All year
Contact person(s): Michael Hood - Director/Guide
Address: 47 Wanganui Avenue, Herne Bay, Auckland
Postal Address: P.O Box 46 335, Herne Bay, Auckland.
Phone: +64 9 376 4020
Mobile Phone: +64 21 677 066
Fax: +64 9 376 4050
New Zealand Splendeur Tours Ltd
Description: Countrywide personalised tours with your chauffeur driver-guide; Rolls-Royce and Peugeot limousines. Boutique accommodation; best available restaurants and wines included in price of tours.
All tours custom designed.
Location: North Island and South Island.
Season: All year.
Contact person(s): Mark Wolk
Address: P.O Box 11-505 Ellerslie Auckland 1131
Phone: +64 21 990 997
Mobile Phone: 021 990 997
Freephone: NZ 0800 668 080
Fax: +64 21 638 170
Take a Hike!
Description: TAKE A HIKE! OFFERS:
- Guided walks of 2 to 4 hours, (or more), easy or challenging, chosen to suit clients' interests and levels of fitness.
- Magnificent Waitakere rainforest scenery: lush greenery, streams, waterfalls, ferns, creepers, and 800-year-old kauri trees.
- Stunning coastal vistas: towering cliffs, crashing surf, dunes of black sand.
- Wholesome refreshments included in the price: at the start of the day, muffins with freshly brewed coffee, and lunch in a country or beach café. (For walks of over 4 hours a gourmet packed lunch is supplied).
- A visit to a winery and optional visit to a craft studio or gallery included on the price.
- Collection from your city accommodation and drop-off at the end of the day.
- No more than six clients per guide to ensure personal attention and safety. Guides qualified in first aid.
- Daypack, drink bottle and rainwear supplied.
- Tours can be completely customised to suit the needs and interests of any group of six or more. Go anywhere, do anything!
- An unparalleled day trip from Auckland!
Location: Waitakere Ranges, 45 minutes from downtown Auckland.
Season: All year
Contact person(s): Stan Jackson
Address: 2 Lyndhurst Road, Te Atatu South, Auckland 1008.
Phone: +64 9 834 1144
Mobile Phone: 025 869 235
Fax: +64 9 834 8761
TrueNZ Information Centre for Auckland
Note: The following links all open in new pop-up windows, so you will not lose this page.... If the popup windoes does not appear it is beacuse your browser or other software on your computer is set to block popups.
To add a link to the TrueNZ Information Center for the Auckland region please e-mail TrueNZ Guides
The time in New Zealand is 1:59am, Saturday 25th March 2017