I want to go to....
I would like to explore.... Hover your mouse over the map, & click to go
Russell B&B, Hosted Self-catering
Prices from $180 to $300 per couple
Our private beach, 7 minutes from Russell.
Mobile (and SMS): +64272515291
Address: 92A Te Wahapu Road
Hosts: Jenny and Peter Sharpe
Directions: From the car ferry, drive 2kms and take the turn on the left, Te Wahapu Rd. 1 km take the first turn on your right and follow the signs. From the coast road, turn towards the car ferry, take the first turn on your right, Te Wahapu Rd then as above.
For a memorable stay in Russell choose from one of our three unique stylish cottages. All are on one level, are self contained and have wide sunny decks with sea views over our quiet waterfront and bay.
We are situated just 7 minutes from Russell village but within a special enclave of garden and seashore where many rare birds such as kiwi live in a protected environment.
• Free wifi
• A gourmet breakfast featuring fresh produce from our organic garden and orchard.
• Evening dining by prior arrangement
• Well equipped kitchenettes in all cottages
• Totara cottage has a separate king(twin) bedroom
• Nikau cottage has s separate queen bedroom
• Plum tree cottage is studio style with a queen bed.
• An extra adult or up to two children can be accommodated in each cottage
• Tiled bathrooms with shower, hairdryer and toiletries
• Totara cottage is designed for disability or ease of use by older guests
• Free use of kayaks and rowboat for exploring our bay or fishing.
• Safe off street parking
Just around the bay you will find Russell village with its restaurants, supermarkets, colourful history, swimming beaches and opportunities for adventure activities on the water.
English, Japanese and French spoken.
Bay of Islands Cottages