I want to go to....
I would like to explore.... Hover your mouse over the map, & click to go
Havelock North B&B, Homestay
Prices from $175 to $200 per couple
2 minutes from Havelock North village; 20 mins from Napier;
Phone: 06 877 5938
Mobile (and SMS): +27 677 8909
Address: 10 Woodford Heights, Havelock North.
Hosts: Barbara and Rob Clemens
Directions: Book-in time from 2pm on Book-out by 11am See our website for detailed directions: www.hawkesbayhomestay.co.nz or Google: 10 Woodford Heights Havelock North 4130 NZ. Barbara's art gallery website link: http://barbaraart.wix.com/barbsartgallery
Premium boutique Bed and Breakfast in picturesque Havelock North, Hawkes Bay. Be pampered in our piece of paradise!
Book-in time from 2pm, Book-out by 11am
Two bedrooms with Queen-size bed & separate ensuite:
Tui BEDROOM 1: $200 a night: our larger room: spa bath, shower & toilet
Bellbird BEDROOM 2: $175 a night: smaller, pretty room: shower & toilet
* Scrumptious Continental breakfast included
* Heat/air conditioning, luxury linen, quiet rooms
* Guest Wing rooms with hillside views
* Free Wi-Fi, free NetFlix
* Takahe Guest Lounge: DVD, Freeview TV, fridge, tea & coffeemaking and is next to both Guest bedrooms
* Relax areas include our inner courtyard, spacious back deck, al fresco dining table, garden swing seat, garden bench seat
* Relax areas view across the Plains to distant ranges that get winter snow and summer heat
* Complimentary refreshments on arrival
* Dinner by arrangement $65.00 pp 3-course meal or light meal $35 pp both with a glass of wine
* Free use of 2 mountain bikes
You'll love our unique Tuscan-inspired home, filled with original New Zealand art. Barbara is a commission oil painter with work on our walls, a superb cook, gardener and nanny.
Rob is a graphic designer and a Mind, Body & Spirit healer with Level 2 Reiki attunement and a singing crystal bowl sound healer.
Book a relaxing session on arrival: 15mins $30 half hour $45 or 1 hour $120
We are close to world class vineyards, village boutique shopping, restaurants, golfing and bike trails.
The Loft Art Studio and Premium Bed and Breakfast