I want to go to....
I would like to explore.... Hover your mouse over the map, & click to go
Prices from $195 to $225 per couple
In exclusive ‘Lakeside’ at 3 Mile Bay, approx 5km from town
Mobile (and SMS): 021 238 3058
Address: 29 Pukenamu Road, Lakeside, 3 Mile Bay, Taupo
Hosts: Erica & Geoff
Directions: From town drive south on Lake Tce around the waterfront. Turn right into Wharewaka Rd and immediate first right into Pukenamu Road. We are No. 29. Come up the driveway, around the garden island and there is guest parking on the right for two cars.
Only metres from the lake edge and 5 mins drive to town and many of Taupo’s top tourist attractions. You’ve found the perfect spot beside the lake to relax and enjoy all that Taupo has to offer.
Two beautifully furnished guest bedrooms:
* Comfortable Kingsize beds
* White linens & cotton bathrobes
* Tea & coffee making, cookies & chocolates
* Ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating, heated towel rails, vanity lighting over mirror, large walk-in tiled shower
Our Guests Enjoy:
* Onsite parking
* Our special and generous continental breakfast (at a time of your choosing) in the dining room overlooking the lake
* Lakefront guest lounge with open-flame stone fireplace and lake views
* Sunny courtyards & gardens
* TV with Netflix in lounge
* Beach towels & picnic rugs available
* Smoke-free property
* Smokefree property
We love meeting new people, but also know that travellers like their privacy too, so we're able to interact as much, or as little as you like. Please feel free to ask any questions, we're always happy to help!
Erica, Geoff, and Jazz (our young cat) look forward to welcoming you!
MAKE US YOUR CENTRAL NORTH ISLAND BASE We are conveniently located for day trips further afield:
1 hour to Rotorua
1 1/2 hours to Hobbiton movie set
2 hours to Waitomo Caves
1 hour 50 mins to Napier
Approx 1-1/2 hours to Mt. Tongariro (for walking the popular Tongariro Alpine Crossing), or for taking high tea at Chateau Tongariro on Mt. Ruapehu
Blue Waters Bed and Breakfast